Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The final day

Hi everyone. It's great to read all of your final day posts and it was equally great partaking in the PCP with you all.

This is just a quick final post to let you all know how I'm doing. I've not been anywhere near a PC for a few days as I was staying in a forest in a hill station in southern India for the past five days. It's been totally blissful.

Anyway, day 90 came and went with surprising ease. The exercises has become second nature and I am still skipping about 6 out of 7 days a week. It's so easy to fit it into my travelling day, even with treks and other activities.

The final few days of the PCP were on the whole more challenging that the first few days. Mainly because I had got into a routine which I felt in control of and the travelling, lack of Internet, and being unable to prepare my own food had kind of caused havoc to my routine.

But suffice to say I am extremely proud of myself for completing the PCP and so are those around me. It has given me a new appreciation for good food and has taught me the most effective ways of keeping my body healthy.

Thanks to Chen and Patrick for all your knowledge and mentoring and I would love to do the advanced PCP next year!

I'll be able to get some photos up in a few days time!

Over and out!

4 comments:

  1. Naomi, sounds like you are loving your well-deserved travels. Keep the jump rope handy and sounds like you are finding the lessons learned helpful and applicable.

    Thanks for the update and would love to hear more upon your return and when you are near a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What an exciting way to finish. I'm happy to hear jumping fits as easily into vacation as daily life (I just did my first outside jump at my parents' place in NC!)

    Enjoy the rest of your trip! Can't wait to see your final photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Naomi! Looking forward to your closing shots, and any holiday photos that you can share.

    Best wishes for an amazing 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Naomi, if you can keep on top of the exercise and diet while traveling the world, it'll be a breeze to maintain on home turf. I'll give you a ring next time I'm in London!

    COMPLETE!

    ReplyDelete