Friday, January 1, 2010

Final day photos...



Some final day photos of me on a beach in Kerala. Actually these photos were taken on my birthday on 17th December. What an amazing holiday it was and made all the better for knowing I was in peak health!!



Being in India it's always best for women to respect the local custom and dress modestly, even on the beach, hence the lack on bikini here, so sorry, no abs shots!





On one occasion during the holiday, one of the market traders asked me whether I "do karate" and I looked at him confused and said "no". Then he pointed to my upper arms and nodded with thumbs up and said "look strong"! Ha ha! A very cool moment!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful beach and I also love the comment from the market trader. Congrats to you Naomi on a great Peak Condition Project and an even greater wrap up to your 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how beautiful. That's totally not the setting I think of when I think of India either. Amazing. You look fabulous...congratulations! Happy birthday and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete