Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 85: Namaste!

Just a quick post to say 'hi' to my fellow PCPers, looks like you're all still going strong.

I'm finding it hard to keep to the diet as much as I was at home, I can't get a hold of enough fish portions as most restaurants where I'm staying at the moment don't even serve fish. I think it's because we're staying quite in-land (Rajasthan) and so it's probably difficult to get hold of fish from here. We're also constantly on the move as we're from city to city every two days so routine is tough. But the PCP psychology is still there!!

We're heading to Kerala soon for the rest of the month so that will make things easier to maintain the PCP lifestyle.

Namaste, for now!

P.s. Visited the Taj Mahal today - AMAZING!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping us a note from the road! Glad you're having fun...I'm relieved to hear the mindset sticks with you in the real world. I'm curious to try it myself in 5 DAYS!

    Have fun and send pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great, even while on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm... Taj Mahal. Love, love, love the update!! So proud of you for keeping it real and spreading PCP on to new countries.

    Maybe Patrick should do a Google Map of PCP'ers and you can now count as a dual locale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you, Naomi -- best wishes on all your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete